• Three year degree in fashion design at ENSAV La Cambre, Brussels, started in September 2006, obtained in June 2011.
• Midwife diploma from the Eveline Anspach nursing school in Brussels, obtained in June 2006.
• Preparatory school for paramedics admission exams (PCPM) in Lyon (France), Claude Bernard University In 2001-2002.
• High school diploma in 2001 in Grenoble, France.
• Since the 18th of March, 2013 : womenswear and menswear designer and product developer at Notify, Paris.
• Period from October 15, 2012 to March 15, 2013 : Intern in design at Isabel Marant
• January 2012 : participation in the establishment of a sewing workshop for orphans in Cambodia as part of the association Sreyka Smile.
• Summer 2011 : pattern-maker for belgian brand Filles a Papa
• April 2011 : installation of a sculpture of Lionel Estève at the Verrière Hermès in Brussels.
• Period from July 23 to October 5, 2010 : intern in embroidery design at Chloé
• Period from June 15 to September 9, 2009 : intern in embroidery design at Maison Martin Margiela Artisanal
• Period from June 10 to October 5, 2008 : intern in design at Paule Ka
• July 2007 : part of the Hospitality Team for musicians at the Montreux Jazz Festival (Montreux, Switzerland).
• 2007 : dresser in several fashion shows.
• June 2006 – August 2012 : interim as a night midwife in deilvery room ans neonatal intensive care in Brussels.
• From 2002 to 2006 : intern in hospitals through the nursing school Eveline Anspach (Brussels).
• Design and product development for currently more than 150 references per season in tailoring, flou, knits, and jersey, production included
• Sewing, pattern making, moulage ; embroidery : on frame
• Technical (Illustrator) and creative drawing
• Prints : print creating by hand and on Photoshop (all-over and placement), embroidery placement with Illustrator and Photoshop
• Manufacturers, fabric and trimmings sourcing, trips abroad
• Bilingual French and English
• German : basic
• Italian : basic in the domain of fashion design, used on a daily basis with manufacturers and agents
• Computer skills : Adobe Suite (technical drawing, print design, simulations), Word, Excel (technical files, measurement charts, size gradation)
• First aid certificate obtained in 2001